We are currently recruiting Online Business Coaches for a global media group.
The role involves coaching executive clients in cross-cultural business communications.
While this is a business coaching position, the work is focused on the effective use of English in a professional context. Therefore, applicants should be advanced level English speakers with a neutral accent.
An Example Scenario
Imagine a senior manager of a major Japanese motor company, who has been dispatched to live and work at a plant in the UK or USA. Their English is at intermediate level. They are responsible for a British / American management team. While they are able to communicate in English at a reasonable level, in their professional capacity they need their language to communicate effectively and with impact.
Business Coaches need to be able to ‘talk shop’ at a professional level with executives and managers.
- Advanced English language ability with a neutral accent
- A minimum of 10 years business management experience at a high level
- The ability to communicate professionally with executive clients
- An understanding of cross-cultural communication issues
- Experience in training business professionals
- Business English training experience would be an advantage
Pay & Conditions
- Full-time roles are 40 hours with a maximum of 30 coaching hours
- Part-time roles are 20 hours with a maximum of 16 coaching hours
- We also have positions requiring less time commitment
- Clients are based globally, entailing flexible working hours
- No more than 2 consecutive coaching hours without a break
- Paid breaks and holiday entitlement
- Salary dependent on experience
Please send the following by email to email@example.com
- Your professional CV / resume
- Detailed description of your responsibilities in one or two relevant positions
- A one-minute video introduction