- Teaching in a Digital Age – A.W. Bates (Creative Commons)
- Theory and Practice of Online Learning – Anderson & Elloumi (Creative Commons)
- CEFR Descriptors – Writing descriptors for the Common European Framework of Reference.
- ChatGPT – Learners may be using this to cheat, so it’s worth pasting your assignment questions here.
- Grammarly – Provides real-time feedback on your writing.
- Plagiarism Checker – Simply copy and paste to detect copied content.
- Vocabulary Profiler – A quick and easy way to check CEFR vocabulary level.
- Writing Correction Codes – Use these codes for marking so learners can correct their own errors.